As of 2021 and beyond (hopefully) this method works flawlesly with minimal effort and that’s not an exaggeration.
- Install Radmin VPN: [link]
- Don’t be scared of the VPN name, the vpn function won’t be used for this method.
- After installing open the application and you’ll be greeted by this menu.
- Click on Join Network and type in Splinter Cell and finally join the network named Splinter Cell Conviction.
- And that’s about it. Only thing that needs to be known is that you and your co-op partner needs to be in that very same Splinter Cell Conviction network room, after that one of you can create the co-op room and the other should search for the room.
*So how does it work and why’s it so easy?
– This application works exactly as Tunngle worked back in the day, with just with less effort and terrible UI.
– Also keep in mind that this application works for EVERY game that supports LAN play. Such as; Arma 3, Borderlands, Chaos theory etc. Just have to search for the game’s name in the Join Network area and join the lobby with your friend.
– You can help others by sharing this guide on any forum that asks for how to play LAN.