For those how want to change the default game language of Batman Arkham City, there’s a simple way to do it.
For those how have issues to change the display/spoken language for Batman Arkham City, there’s a simple way to make this happen. Some players like to play games in English as default settings, or if you are in a ‘No English’ country, the game will choose automatically your language country as default if this one are avaiable in the game. I make this guide to help those how want to change their Batman Arkham City Language Settings.
Rate it if you Like it 😉
Changing Your Language Settings
Those are the steps to change your Batman Arkham City Language Settings:
- Go to your Steam Library, Right Click on Batman Arkham City Item List and Click ‘Properties’;
- On the new window Click on the ‘Local Files’ Tab and Click ‘Browse Local Files…’;
- In the folder that appears, enter in the ‘BmGame’ > ‘Config’;
- Right Click on the file ‘UserEngine.ini‘ and edit with the notepad (or other text/programming software);
- Scroll down until you see the ‘[Engine.Engine]’ section;
- In that section you will see ‘Language=int’ or whatever it is currently set to, simply change the ‘int’ or the other variable name to the desired language. For example: ‘Language=rus‘ for Russian.
List of Languages:
French = fra
Mexican Spanish = esm
German = deu
Russian = rus
Spain Spanish = esn
Italian = ita
Polish = pol