This Guide will Inform insane mode Players of the unlockables, differences, interesting Facts and General Insane Mode knowledge necessary.
The XBLA version of Castle Crashers entirely excluded this area and rather than having the shop included each item in DLC packages.
- Gold Sword- 3600 Gold
- Chainsaw- 3600 Gold
- Golden Skull Mace- 2500 Gold
- Pelter (Occasionally Shoots Ice) -5500 Gold
- Dragonhead (Occasionally Shoots Fire) -5500 Gold
Unlocking the Necromancer
NG Skull Mace
Unlocking The King
Unlocking the Open Face Gray Knight
Unleashes a torrent of arrows from the sky
Throws a dagger
Throws a horizontal dagger
Leaps into the air with a burst of dust that damages adjacent enemies
Unlocking The Cult Minion
Creates a horizontal cloud of dark magic.
Shoots a ball of dark magic
Shoots a horizontal or downward angled ball of dark magic
Leaps into the air with a burst of dark magic that damages adjacent enemies
The Enemies of Insane Mode
But Pipistrello is also an interesting insane boss because the stats arent very different other than the fact that using its lick attack Insane Pipistrello deals 999 Damage.
Insane Levels You Can Skip!!!
Alright so if you have a friend who has completed insane mode then your in luck because i have a list of every level you can skip
Tall Grass Field
Sand Castle Interior
All three final bosses leading to the Wizard Mage Final Battle.
Occasionally beating the game this way will not work but it is usuallly effective to replay the Dock, Abandoned Mill or the Blacksmith
Make sure you aren’t missing any relics
If you cant figure it out go to single player and you’ll be shown what still needs to be done
The Insane Barbarian Boss
Pirate Ninja Encounter Strategy
Agility Is Important!
Insane Industrial Castle Strategy
- Avoid Close Quarters Combat as much as possible!!!
- On the first few stages Jump and begin rapidly pressing the attack button so your character flies across the screen swinging his weapon, when you hit the enemies a few times press W so you and the enemies gain height, eventually you’ll reach the end of the screen and you should trap the enemies in the air in an almost endless attack.
- On the elevator stage go to a corner and spam arrows, Then once again juggle enemies against the corner (If you use the Red Knight use your Magic in the corner not arrows)
- When you reach the Brute, don’t mess around, just resort to ranged magic attacks.
- Finally the boss, fight him as you normally would. He is not much stronger than he was in the first playthrough and as long as you watch out for the ground shock and fire lines he’s kind of a pushover. You can use arrows on the hand to keep it off screen while still doing damage if that becomes a nuisance.
Big Troll Strategy
- Spam your Magic!
- Don’t just deal with the Big Troll or you will be overun.
- Use Hawkster as your Animal Orb
- Air juggle the little trolls.
- Use the Necromancers Sword for the additional Defense if needed.
I hope it helps