Possible things that you can do if your game crashes.Solutions written here are either found by me or by other players.
BMLauncher.exe not found error
If you encounter this error, all you have to do is following:
1. Go to My PC -> Documents -> WB Games and delete the folder Batman: Arkham City.
2. Verify the game files through Steam.
If you don`t know how to verify files on Steam, please read this guide:
3. Enjoy your game.
Game crash after loading screen
What can you do is the following:
1. Verify the Steam files.
2. Disable DX10:
a. Locate DefaultEngine.ini: Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Batman Arkham City GOTY
-> BmGame -> Config -> DefaultEngine.ini
b. Open DefaultEngine.ini with NotePad
c. Locate “AllowD3D10=True” and change from True to False
d. Save file and restart computer
3. Disable PsysX from game launcher (optional)
Game crashes in Windows 10
Simply run the DXSETUP from Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Batman Arkham City GOTY -> Setup -> DxRedist -> DXSETUP.
(MAC users) NSInternalInconsistencyException error
What you have to do is the following:
1. Go to Macintosh HD -> Users -> [username] ->Library -> Caches -> com.feralinteractive.bmac
(If your Library is hidden, please check this article:
2. Delete the folder named “com.plausiblelabs.crashreporter.data”
3. Launch the game.