About This Game
Terra Randoma is a turn-based tactical roguelike RPG. The game is bringing a modern touch to the authentic roguelike experience. Your character is a new comer to a procedurally generated island full of dungeons, quests, curiosities and adventure. Once you step foot on the island, you decide where to go on this open world and meet challenges along the way.
The enemies are varied and require different tactics to deal with. The encounters, quests, loots, battlefields, dungeons are all random. The settlements prosper, live on, or decline, and your actions have an effect on them directly or indirectly.
You will fight your way through your own emergent story, and gain experience, gold and fame, while you discover the ancient evils that threaten the island.
- Open world
- Turn-based tactical combat system in an authentic roguelike fashion
- Procedurally generating the world, quests, items, NPCs, battlefields and dungeons
- More than 100 enemies, including the Furious Fungus and Ratman Claw Master
- Influence the world with your actions. You can help the settlements to prosper and survive through crisis.
- Full freedom in character development with skills and talents
- No scripted plots to follow. Your story emerges as you play. (Although there is an optional main quest chain)
- Not just dungeon crawling but also wilderness crawling
- Camping, hunting and foraging
- Hunger, day/night cycle, rain
- Highly accessible interface
- Table-top aesthetics
- Optional Permadeath and difficulty levels
- Potion crafting / Cooking
- More music and ambient sounds
- More enemies, talent stones, overworld incidents
- Further details can be read in FAQ for Early Access on the forum